If you like to pick and choose your meals from a list rather than from a calendar that tells you what to eat and when, then you should find this list helpful.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a partial list of the recipes available for this challenge. To view more, simply click here. Scroll down, and you’ll see all the category listings for the No Sugar Challenge.
NO ADDED SUGAR BREAKFAST OPTIONS
“Grab – n – go” breakfasts (quick, or make-ahead)
- Avocado Toast (Quick)
- Orange and 1/4 cup almonds
- Apple and 2 tbsp. peanut butter
“Make the same morning” breakfasts
- Protein Pancakes (Make the plain or savory version)
- Banana Muesli
- Black Bean Egg Scramble
- Shrimp & Egg Scramble
“Lazy morning” breakfasts
- Savory Oatmeal – tastes like risotto!
- Hash browns– just serve with eggs!
- Pesto Quiché – great to make ahead for busy mornings too!
- Mushroom & Spinach Frittata
- Hard Boiled Egg & an orange
- Veggies & Hummus
- Brown Rice Cake with Peanut butter
- Cottage cheese with salsa and cucumbers
- Spinach Dip & whole grain crackers
- Blueberry Cottage Cheese
- Eggs & veggies
- Veggies & Ranch Dip
NO SUGAR ADDED LUNCH OR QUICK DINNER
NO ADDED SUGAR DINNER IDEAS (WHEN YOU HAVE A LITTLE TIME TO COOK)
- Nut Crusted Baked Chicken with Baked Almond Asparagus
- Spaghetti Squash Spaghetti
- Shrimp Scampi
- Peanut Tahini Pasta
- Citrus Celery Salad
- Curry Tofu Pasta
- White Roughy with Dill Carrots
- Black bean soup
- Vegetarian Lasagna
- Chicken Curry With Peas
- French Onion Soup
- Nori Carrot Wraps
- Minestrone Soup