As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This egg scramble with shrimp is fast, simple, and very filling for breakfast.
Shrimp and eggs- yum! This lean protein combination will get your morning started on the right foot.
I’ve had a bag of frozen shrimp staring at me from the freezer for at least a month now. It’s been begging me to come up with a recipe because it knows how much I love shrimp.
Well, I finally gave in, and this was the result. This recipe is clean, simple, and quick to cook. And oh ya… it’s delicious!
Remember to subscribe to my free Gracious Pantry Newsletter to receive all my latest recipes in your inbox! Click here to sign up!
More Egg Recipes
Egg Scramble With Shrimp Recipe Card
Scrambled Egg With Shrimp
- 4 large egg whites
- ¼ lb. frozen, cooked shrimp (thawed)
- ¼ cup frozen bell peppers (any color or a mix – or a ¼ cup fresh peppers – chopped)
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1 pinch fresh thyme
- Add all ingredients except for the thyme, to a non-stick pan.
- Cook until all ingredients are cooked through.
- Put your scramble on a plate, and sprinkle your pinch of thyme over the top.