Love my recipes and want to share them? Please know that my work falls under copyright law. Below is the outline for permissible ways to share my content.
Please note that I actively pursue stolen content and photos.
1. OFFICIAL COPYRIGHT:
- Watermarked photos and original text copyright: 2009-now by Tiffany McCauley of The Gracious Pantry®
- I grant permission to use my photos AND links (always together – watermark must remain in photo and photo may NOT be altered in any way) to be shared on social media and other web sites, but NOT the recipe text (directions and such) You may publish the ingredient list only and must provide a link back to my web site for the directions.
- All other rights reserved.
- Other bloggers may post their version of my recipe, with their own photos and text, but please link back to original recipe.
- If you wish to quote me, please use no more than 100 words to do so, then simply provide a link back to my blog for the rest.
- Please be respectful. I do not charge for what I do.
2. PUBLISHING MY CONTENT:
Please do not publish my recipes or photos without my written consent. This includes magazines, books, handouts, newsletters or any other form of commercial print.
3. RELATED READING:
4. WANT TO PRINT MY RECIPES?
Please contact me directly if you would like to print one of my recipes for distribution of any kind (books, magazines, etc.).