- The Gracious Pantry® was formed in California and operates out of the state of North Carolina. The fact that you are accessing this site from another site does not mean that I am conducting business in that state.
- If you think I’ve posted content/copy or images that belong to you, email me directly to notify me of ownership and it will be removed within 24 hours, unless proven that ownership does not belong to you.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the Gracious Pantry®. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not copy or redistribute the content on this web site without written permission from TheGraciousPantry.com (Tiffany McCauley, owner).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America, as well as the state of North Carolina.
- Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, eggs or food in general may increase your risk of food-borne illness. It is your responsibility to ensure that the food you cook is indeed fully cooked. The Gracious Pantry® assumes no responsibility for variances in cooking times needed to fully cook your food. Ovens vary, so you should make every effort to ensure that your food is fully cooked, even if that entails cooking a particular recipe from this web site for longer than the recipe calls for.
- Indemnification: To the extent that you post something on TheGraciousPantry.com and the Gracious Pantry® is sued for it, you will reimburse the Gracious Pantry® for the full cost of defending the suit and for any loss incurred.