These Friday night dinner ideas will up your dinner game on the laziest night of the week!
I mean, lets be honest. I may love that I cook for a living, but even I struggle with dinner for Friday night. It’s the end of a long week and the last thing you want to do is stand in the kitchen for hours. These Friday dinner ideas are quick and easy with minimal ingredients.
If you’re reading this blog, chances are, you’re interested in keeping things at least a little bit healthy, even if you don’t want to cook. So I put together this list of Friday dinner ideas that will get on the table, quick and easy.
They are divided into sections that I think most of us tend to turn to for an easy dinner for Friday night. So this way, you’ll have the best of both worlds! Dinner for Friday nights is about to be served!
FRIDAY NIGHT DINNER IDEAS:
- Pesto Tomato Pita Pizza – The Gracious Pantry
- Onion Pepper And Pineapple Pizza – The Gracious Pantry
- Mushroom Onion And Swiss Pita Pizza – The Gracious Pantry
- Family Pizza Night – The Gracious Pantry
- Whole Grain Pita Pizza – The Gracious Pantry
- Sheet Pan Nachos – The Gracious Pantry
- Loaded Sheet Pan Quesadillas – The Gracious Pantry
- Pizzadillas – The Gracious Pantry
- Stuffed Mexican Quesadillas – The Gracious Pantry
- Black Bean Quesadillas – Eating Well
- Baked Vegetable Quesadillas (use whole wheat tortillas) – SkinnyMs.
- Barbecue Chicken Casserole Recipe – The Gracious Pantry
- Salsa Verde Chicken – Happy Go Lucky
- Dump and Bake Salsa Chicken – The Seasoned Mom