These loaded sheet pan quesadillas are the perfect Friday night dinner!
A while back, I asked people on Facebook what their usual Friday night routine is where food is concerned. I was curious to know if you guys cook on that evening or if it’s more of a “take out” or “eat out” type of night.
I was pleasantly surprised to find out that many of you do actually cook on Friday nights! But the one resounding and overwhelming theme was that, while you may cook, you still do everything humanly possible to keep is really simple and easy. Pizza nights are popular as are other simple foods you can pop in the oven to be done with it.
I so understand!
While my schedule runs a bit different from most, I can totally relate to having that one night of the week where you just want to keep thing simple and easy where food is concerned. I have that night too. For me, it’s Sunday night.
So I thought I would put a little more effort into bringing you some “Friday Night Recipes”. Recipes that are super easy, don’t take hours of prep and of course, are something that everyone will love.
These clean eating loaded sheet pan quesadillas are just that. Super simple and super delicious. Enjoy!
P.S. – If you’re plant based, use vegan cheese. I used the Chao brand here and they were delicious!
MORE HEALTHY QUESADILLA RECIPES:
LOADED SHEET PAN QUESADILLAS RECIPE:
Loaded Sheet Pan Quesadillas
CLICK TO WATCH THIS RECIPE IN ACTION!
- baking pan
- 4 large whole grain tortillas (I used sprouted grain tortillas)
- 4 oz. sliced cheese (8 sliced - whichever flavor you enjoy most
- 1 cup refried beans (you can warm them up with a little water to help them be more spreadable)
- 1/3 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1/2 cup fresh, chopped cilantro (divided)
- Lay out 2 tortillas on a lightly oiled sheet pan.
- Lay down the slices of cheese, then the refried beans are poured over that.
- Sprinkle on the tomatoes, onions and half the cilantro (if using) and top with the last two tortillas.
- Bake at 400 F. for 20 minutes.
- Cool enough to touch and slice into large squares.
- Sprinkle on the remaining cilantro (if using) and serve with your favorite clean salsa.