This clean eating sheet pan pineapple shrimp could easily be yours for dinner tonight!
If you’ve followed me here over the years, you know I have a serious love affair with shrimp. Packed with lean protein, these nuggets of sea gold are a wonderfully tasty addition to just about any meal. But I have to say, I’ve just slightly outdone myself with this clean eating sheet pan pineapple shrimp recipe. This was so crazy delicious!!
This is the last recipe in my Weekend Prep Meals seafood series. 5 quick and easy recipes to prep for the freezer in minutes (if you don’t want to cook them right away), and they cook up fast in the oven too!
I served mine over riced cauliflower, but brown rice works well here too. A very delicious and satisfying meal!
GIVE THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES A TRY TOO!
NEED A GOOD SHEET PAN?
This Nordic Ware Half Sheet is very similar to what I have and use. (I got mine at a local restaurant supply store.) It’s perfect for this type of recipe!
TO SEE THIS RECIPE IN ACTION, CLICK PLAY!
CLEAN EATING SHEET PAN PINEAPPLE SHRIMP RECIPE:
Clean Eating Sheet Pan Pineapple Shrimp Recipe
- 1 lb. pre-cooked, frozen, colossal shrimp
- 1 cup fresh or frozen, chopped bell peppers
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks in juice, no sugar added (drain juice - do not use)
- FOR FREEZER: Place all ingredients in a 1 gallon zipper-top, plastic bag and toss to combine. Freeze up to 4 months.
- FOR DINNER: Add 1/4 cup oil to the bag and toss well to coat. Don worry, much of it will cook off durning cooking. Place all ingredients straight from frozen onto a baking pan.
- Bake at 375 F. for approximately 30-40 minutes (varies by oven). You may have to stir a time or two during cooking so that any frozen chunks get broken up for more even cooking.
- Serve as is, or over cooked brown rice or riced cauliflower for a complete meal.