These clean eating Italian Style Shrimp are destined to become the highlight on your dinner plate!
I think by now, most of you know that I’m a big fan of shrimp. I can’t cook a non-rubbery piece of fish to save my life. But I can cook a fantastic plate of shrimp! ~She says ever so modestly…~
The best part is that this dish comes together so quickly. It’s wonderful as a stand-alone dish, but would also be equally good over a plate of pasta or spaghetti squash for low carb folks.
The flavor of the shrimp and sauce are the stand-alone star here, so whatever you pair this with, let the shrimp be the main highlight of the evening.
I paired this with a green salad and some Clean Eating Italian Dressing. A wonderful addition would also be some whole grain garlic bread. Yum! Now I’m hungry again…
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
- Clean Eating Garlic & Lime Shrimp
- Clean Eating Spicy Orange Cinnamon Shrimp
- Clean Eating Coconut Popcorn Shrimp
CLEAN EATING ITALIAN STYLE SHRIMP RECIPE:
Clean Eating Italian Style Shrimp Recipe
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp (I buy frozen, pre-cooked and thaw them)
- 1 tbsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste (no sugar added)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Place all ingredients in a skillet and cook until the shrimp are warmed through, stirring regularly.
- Note: The measurements above are only suggestions. You can easily adjust all the seasonings to suit your own tastes.