For me, there’s seafood, and then there’s shrimp. Aside from salmon, shrimp is my absolute favorite seafood. I can eat them non-stop in just about any dish and never get tired of them.
So it’s not unusual for me to find creative ways of preparing them. I’ve sautéed them, barbecued them, put them in tacos and dipped them in sauce. But my favorite way is typically just to warm pre-cooked shrimp in a pan with some spices and a small touch of olive oil. Delish every time, and so versatile. The spicy possibilities are endless!
Here’s one I tried recently. It’s uncomplicated and very, very tasty. Enjoy!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
- Clean Eating Coconut Curry Shrimp with Green Beans
- Clean Eating Shrimp Scampi
- Clean Eating Shrimp and Egg Scramble
Clean Eating Garlic And Lime Shrimp
(Makes 4 servings)
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp, pre-cooked and frozen variety, thawed
- 10 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red peppers (Optional if you like it spicy)
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Be sure your shrimp are fully thawed and drained. You don’t want extra water in the pan from your shrimp.
- Sauté all ingredients together in a large skillet just long enough to warm the shrimp. Remember they are already cooked!