As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Give these clean eating garlic lime shrimp a try for dinner tonight!
For me, there’s seafood, and then there’s shrimp. Aside from salmon, shrimp is my absolute favorite seafood. I can eat them non-stop in just about any dish and never get tired of them.
So it’s not unusual for me to find creative ways of preparing them. I’ve sautéed them, barbecued them, put them in tacos and dipped them in sauce. But my favorite way is typically just to warm pre-cooked shrimp in a pan with some spices and a small touch of olive oil. Delish every time, and so versatile. The spicy possibilities are endless!
Here’s one I tried recently. It’s uncomplicated and very, very tasty. Enjoy!
More Health Shrimp Recipes
Remember to subscribe to my free newsletter to receive all my latest recipes in your inbox. Click here to sign up!
Garlic Lime Shrimp Recipe
Garlic Lime Shrimp
- 2 lb. jumbo shrimp pre-cooked and frozen variety, thawed
- 10 cloves garlic (chopped fine)
- 3 medium limes (juice only)
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (optional if you like it spicy)
- cilantro (optional for garnish, chopped)
- Be sure your shrimp are fully thawed and drained. You don’t want extra water in the pan from your shrimp.
- Sauté all ingredients together in a large skillet just long enough to warm the shrimp. Remember they are already cooked!