This Clean Eating Chinese Style Sheet Pan Cod makes a delicious, Asian-inspired dinner!
If you love Asian flavors, you’ll love this cod recipe. A little savory, a little sweet, it makes a great addition to your weekly meal plan. Chinese food is definitely engrained in our American culture and it’s not going anywhere anytime soon. We’ve all had nights where a run for Chinese food totally hit the spot. But lets face it, you were hungry an hour later!
Now… I have no proof of this, and I have done exactly zero research on this. But I have a funny feeling that the American version of Chinese food is simply so processed and uses such cheap ingredients, that it can’t help but process through our systems quickly. But not with this recipe!! Serve over some brown rice with some stir-fry veggies and you’ve got yourself one heck of a deliciously filling meal!
This one is easy to prep for the freezer (preps in minutes!!), and cooks in only 20 minutes on a sheet pan! You can’t get much easier then that. So give it a try. I’m sure it’ll become a favorite for you, just like it did for me!
GIVE THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES A TRY TOO!
- Clean Eating Charmoula Cod
- Clean Eating Pressure Cooker Mediterranean Rosemary Salmon
- Clean Eating Cedar Plank Salmon
NEED A GOOD SHEET PAN?
This Nordic Ware Half Sheet is very similar to what I have and use. (I got mine at a local restaurant supply store.) It’s perfect for this type of recipe!
TO SEE THIS RECIPE IN ACTION, CLICK PLAY!
CLEAN EATING CHINESE STYLE BAKED COD RECIPE:
Clean Eating Chinese Style Baked Cod Recipe
- 1/2 lb. cod fillet
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp. Sucanat OR 1/8 tsp. pure liquid stevia
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. roasted sesame seeds OR crushed peanuts for garnish after cooking
- FOR FREEZER: Place all ingredients in a 1 gallon zipper-top, plastic bag and toss to combine. Freeze up to 4 months.
- FOR DINNER: Place all ingredients straight from the freezer onto a baking pan.
- Bake at 375 F. for approximately 20 minutes (varies by oven).
- Serve over cooked brown rice with veggies for a complete meal.