I know most people don’t think of swiss cheese when they think of pizza toppings. But if you like swiss in general, you’ll love it on pizza! Paired with the right toppings, it’s absolutely delicious.
This is the third recipe in this Weekend Meal Prep pizza series. I’ve been doing different series’ of recipes that you can prep easily and quickly for the freezer. Gone are the hours and hours you might be used to for food prep. Enjoy your weekend again because food prep takes just minutes in most cases!! The trick is to be sure you have all the ingredients handy. After that, it’s s cinch!
The lovely thing about these pizzas is that they are naturally single serving pizzas. So you can make one to see if you like the flavor, and if you do, you can make multiples for the freezer!. This is also a Simple Meal, which means it doesn’t need any measuring! Just layer on the toppings as you see fit and you’re good to go!
CLICK PLAY TO SEE THIS RECIPE IN ACTION!
GIVE THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES A TRY TOO!
- Clean Eating Family Night Pizza
- Clean Eating Pizza Dough
- Clean Eating Homemade Marinara
- Clean Eating Homemade Basil Pesto
Try this pre-cut parchment paper (affiliate link). (Don’t use wax paper for these recipes!!)
- 1 Whole grain pita
- Marinara, as much as you like
- Sliced mushrooms, as much as you like
- Chopped Onions, as much as you like
- Sliced swiss cheese, torn into small pieces
- Layer all ingredients in order listed (or any order you prefer).
- Top with a piece of parchment and store in a quart-size, zipper-top, plastic bag.
- Freeze up to 2 months.
- To eat, either cook in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes (until the cheese melts) or bake in the oven on a cookie sheet at 350F. for about 10-20 minutes (until the cheese melts).