As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This delicious Hawaiian pita pizza is vegetarian, but can easily be made with your favorite healthy ham to make more authentically “Hawaiian”.
This is recipe number two in my easy pita pizza series. There are four recipes in total and they are a wonderful meal to keep in your freezer. Make a big stack and you’ll always have healthy “fast food” at the ready! Simply place the frozen pizza in the microwave for a minute or two, or bake it in the oven at 350 F. Until it’s cooked to your liking. These cook great in a toaster oven too!
If you saw my last pita pizza recipe, you know that I’m working on helping you prep food the fast and easy way. Meal prep shouldn’t have to take up hours of your precious weekend. I mean, who wants to be stuck in the kitchen for hours when everybody else is out having fun on their weekends?
This easy recipe doesn’t even require any measurements. Simply add the toppings in the amounts you are comfortable with, wrap it properly (see video), and store in the freezer until you’re ready to eat. Easy!!
And don’t forget to check out my Weekend Prep Meals section for more fast and easy meals you can prep for your freezer in minutes!
More Healthy Pizza And Pizza Sauce Recipes
Try this pre-cut parchment paper (affiliate link). (Don’t use wax paper for these recipes!!)
Hawaiian Pita Pizza Recipe
Hawaiian Pita Pizza
CLICK TO WATCH THIS RECIPE IN ACTION!
- 1 whole grain pita
- marinara, as much as you like
- chopped onions, as much as you like
- chopped bell peppers as much as you like, any kind
- chopped pineapple, drained or fresh
- mozzarella, as much as you like
- Layer all ingredients in order listed (or any order you prefer).
- Top with a piece of parchment and store in a quart-size, zipper-top, plastic bag.
- Freeze up to 2 months.
- To eat, either cook in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes (until the cheese melts) or bake in the oven on a cookie sheet at 350F. for about 10-20 minutes (until the cheese melts).