Salmon could be considered a clean eating staple for many people. It’s the perfect balance of fabulous flavor, a good source of protein and it’s definitely filled with heart-healthy fats. But I get a little tired of eating salmon the same way all the time. I usually just top it with al little garlic powder and pepper and then add salt and lemon juice after cooking it. So I thought this time I’d try getting a little more creative with it!
This is a super easy recipe to put together, it freezes well and cooks up pretty quickly from frozen. It could quite possibly be the perfect “frozen meal”! Who need yucky ol’ TV dinners when you can have something like this instead?
GIVE THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES A TRY TOO!
- Clean Eating Baked Salmon with Lemon & Garlic Sauce
- Clean Eating Pressure Cooker Mediterranean Rosemary Salmon
- Clean Eating Cedar Plank Salmon
NEED A GOOD SHEET PAN?
This Nordic Ware Half Sheet is very similar to what I have and use. (I got mine at a local restaurant supply store.) It’s perfect for this type of recipe!
Sheet Pan Salmon Recipe
Hawaiian Sheet Pan Salmon Recipe
CLICK TO WATCH THIS RECIPE IN ACTION!
- Sheet pan
- ½ lb. salmon fillet
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks in juice no sugar added
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. dried, ground ginger
- FOR FREEZER: Place all ingredients in a 1 gallon zipper-top, plastic bag and toss to combine. Freeze up to 4 months.
- FOR DINNER:Place all ingredients straight from the freezer onto a baking pan.
- Bake at 375 F. for approximately 20-30 minutes (varies by oven).
- Serve as is or over cooked brown rice for a complete meal.