This Sheet Pan Salmon Florentine recipe is a great way enjoy a simple, but delicious seafood dinner.
In my ongoing quest to demonstrate that meal prep doesn’t have to take hours of your weekend, I’m doing a series on seafood. This dish is quick to prep for the freezer and cooks up easily on a sheet pan. Just dump the frozen meal out of the bag and onto the pan, and dinner will be ready in 30-40 minutes!
MORE HEALTHY SEAFOOD RECIPES:
NEED A GOOD SHEET PAN?
This Nordic Ware Half Sheet is very similar to what I have and use. (I got mine at a local restaurant supply store.) It’s perfect for this type of recipe!
Sheet Pan Salmon Florentine
CLICK TO WATCH THIS RECIPE IN ACTION!
- Sheet pan
- 1/2 lb. frozen salmon fillet
- 7 oz. package frozen pearl onions
- 1/2 lb. frozen spinach
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 medium tomato, chopped
- FOR FREEZER: Place all ingredients except the tomato in a 1 gallon zipper-top, plastic bag and toss to combine. Freeze up to 4 months.
- FOR DINNER: Place all ingredients straight from the freezer onto a baking pan.
- Bake at 375 F. for approximately 45 minutes (varies by oven).
- Serve topped with fresh, chopped tomato, as is or over cooked brown rice for a complete meal.