As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I’ve always struggled with cod. For some reason, it often comes out tasting bland for me. But thankfully, that wasn’t the case with this recipe! No sir! This was sheet pan cod is so crazy good I almost ate the entire thing in one sitting. I had to force myself to put some of it away for lunch the next day. This will definitely be a go-to recipe for cod in the future. In this house, anyway.
This is one more recipe for my Weekend Prep Meals collection. Ya’ll have told me over and over again how little time you have for food prep, so I’m working hard to give you recipes and meal ideas that only take minutes to prep! This particular recipe is part of a series of 5 seafood recipes that all go in the freezer (if you don’t want to cook it/them right away) and cook up pretty quickly too. And all on a single sheet pan! Totally easy and convenient!
More Healthy Seafood Recipes
NEED A GOOD SHEET PAN?
This Nordic Ware Half Sheet is very similar to what I have and use. (I got mine at a local restaurant supply store.) It’s perfect for this type of recipe!
Sheet Pan Cod Recipes
Sheet Pan Mushroom And Onion Cod Recipe
CLICK TO WATCH THIS RECIPE IN ACTION!
- Sheet pan
- 7 oz. package frozen pearl onions
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 oz. package sliced mushrooms
- ½ lb. frozen cod fillet
- FOR FREEZER: Place all ingredients in a 1 gallon zipper-top, plastic bag and toss to combine. Freeze up to 4 months.
- FOR DINNER: Place all ingredients straight from the freezer onto a baking pan.
- Bake at 375 F. for approximately 20-30 minutes (varies by oven).
- Serve as is or over cooked brown rice for a complete meal.