As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Start your morning off right with one of these delicious Clean Eating Breakfast Smoothies!
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It’s important to pack as many nutrients into that meal as you possibly can and nothing gives you nutrients like fruits and vegetables. Paired with a little protein and some healthy fat, adding a smoothie to your morning regimen will keep you going like nothing else.
Smoothies are also crazy fast to make in the morning, especially if your fruits and veggies are pre-prepped so all you have to do is drop them in the blender.
Prefer cold smoothies that are more like ice cream? Us frozen fruit!! While you may need to use a bit of water if all the fruit is frozen, it will still give you a nice slushy consistency at the very least and more like ice cream at the very best. Either way, your morning is destined for greatness!
But don’t stop there, prep your fruits ahead of time for the freezer too! That way, all you have to do is grab a baggie or container of prepped smoothie bases and blend with whatever else you’d like to add. You can find suggestions for smoothies bases with a video that shows you how easy they are to put together, here.
Here are 30 recipes for you to try. Want most of these recipes in one, easy to access download? Check out my Clean Eating Smoothies ebook here!
Clean Eating Breakfast Smoothies:
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Coconut Milk Green Smoothie
- Peach Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Coconut Banana Smoothie
- Blueberry Banana Smoothie
- Cinnamon Apple Smoothie
- Chocolate Milkshake Smoothie
- Raspberry Coconut Smoothie
- Mango Chia Smoothie
- Super Berry Smoothie
- Lemon Buttermilk Smoothie
- Green Lemon Pineapple Smoothie
- Triple Berry Watermelon Smoothie
- Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Smoothie
- Spicy Sweet California Strawberry Smoothie
- Fresh Cranberry Green Smoothie
- Cranberry Banana Smoothie
- Cherry Beat Smoothie
- Chocolate Cranberry Smoothie
- Strawberry Daiquiri Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Pomegranate Smoothie
- “Good Morning Sunshine” Smoothie
- Kid’s Persimmon Smoothie