This pumpkin pie oatmeal smoothie is the perfect breakfast or snack for Fall!
This is the closest you’ll ever get to drinking pumpkin pie.
And the nice thing is that the oats will keep you full for hours! I promise!
I’ve really been on a smoothie kick lately. For some reason, I just cannot get enough smoothies lately.
Since pumpkin season is going on right now as well, I guess I felt a little inspired too. I mean, fall and pumpkin (and pumpkin spice!) just go hand in hand. What better time of year to have a pumpkin oatmeal smoothie???
I will say that this one should be a once-in-a-while treat since it a little higher in sugar. But even once in a while, this is a wonderful recipe to have on hand.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING SMOOTHIE RECIPES:
PUMPKIN PIE OATMEAL SMOOTHIE RECIPE:
Clean Eating Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Smoothie
- 2 cups plain, Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (see link above), no sugar added if purchased
- 1/2 cup honey (you can use less, just add to taste)
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ice, as much as you like
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and serve.
Recipe from the Gracious Pantry archives, originally posted 10/28/12.