As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This deliciously refreshing clean eating raspberry coconut smoothie recipe is a fabulous way to start your morning!
Sometimes, life just demands a good smoothie.
Case in point: Mini Chef was being rather insistent on having ice cream after dinner the other night. But I had none in the house, and I certainly was not going to make a trip to the store just for ice cream. No sir! Not even for clean ice cream from the health food store!
So I raided the freezer to see what I could come up with and was pleased to find a forgotten and forlorn bag of frozen raspberries.
So I whipped up this smoothie for him and the only words that came out of his mouth when he was done were,
“Yummy Ice Cream!“
I rest my case. Sometimes, all you need is some fruit for dessert!
More Healthy Smoothie Recipes
Raspberry Coconut Smoothie Recipe
Raspberry Coconut Smoothie
- 15 oz. can light coconut milk (no sugar added)
- ½ cup frozen raspberries (no sugar added) or 3/4 cup fresh raspberries.
- 2 tbsp. water (optional)
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon (or to taste)
- 2 tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.