This clean eating chocolate cranberry smoothie is perfect for winter!
Every year, I stock up on fresh cranberries. I keep them in my freezer and enjoy them for as long as possible into the new year. This is a habit I try very hard to remember for many seasonal foods. But cranberries are special. They have an amazing nutrient content, and so does this smoothie!
- This is tart and sweet at the same time. In fact, if you don’t add any sweeteners, your first sip may take you by surprise. But then you realize it’s actually quite sweet enough.
- If you don’t use the mango, I strongly suggest the sweetener.
- If you do use the mango, try the smoothie first before adding anything else. I think most of you will find it to be sweet enough without any added sugar.
- Cranberries are high in vitamins C, E, K and copper.
- They are high in antioxidants.
- Help prevent UTI’s.
CLICK PLAY TO SEE HOW TO DESEED A POMEGRANATE QUICKLY AND EASILY!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
CLEAN EATING CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY SMOOTHIE RECIPE:
A delicious, nutritious start to your morning!
- 2 cups sliced banana
- 4 oz. frozen cranberries (buy them raw and freeze at home if you can't find them)
- 1 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup frozen mango (optional for sweetness, thickness and creaminess)
- honey or maple syrup to taste
Blend everything in a blender until smooth.
Please note that the nutrition data given here is a ballpark figure. Exact data is not possible.