As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Coconut Banana smoothie is for all you coconut lovers out there. This is good stuff!
This thick and rich smoothie is sure to satisfy your tropical cravings first thing in the morning.
Yes, this is higher in fat than most of my smoothies. But all the fat comes from the coconut, which in my book, makes it healthy. I love coconut fats!
However, if the fat content is really a concern for you, simply change the coconut milk to any other type of milk for a yummy banana smoothie with a hint of coconut. Delish either way!
It’s refreshing, filling, and full of good-for-you nutrients. You can’t go wrong!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
- Protein Powder (amazon affiliate link)
Coconut Banana Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup light coconut milk (canned, without added sugar)
- 1 medium banana
- 2 tbsp. dried coconut (unsweetened)
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 scoops protein powder (plain for vanilla)
- 1 cup raw spinach leaves (optional for green smoothie)
- Blend and serve.