Today I’ve got 20 clean eating zucchini harvest recipes for you.
It’s that time of year where zucchini is prolific! And if you’re not careful, it’s easy to have some of them go bad if you don’t preserve them in some way such as freezing. But if you don’t want to stuff your freezer with zucchini, another option is to eat it! So today I’ve got a few idea for you so you can eat them before they go to waste.
One thing I’ve done in the past is put a bunch in a basket, print out some recipes, and deliver them as a housewarming gift or a gift for a different occasion. They are always appreciated.
- Breakfast Zucchini Fritters – The Gracious Pantry
- Zucchini Bread – The Gracious Pantry
- Zucchini Muffins – Bred Did
- Baked Basil Zucchini – The Gracious Pantry
- BBQ Zucchini – The Gracious Pantry
- Raw Zucchini Couscous With Lime And Olives – The Gracious Pantry
- Zoodle Pasta Salad – Happy Go Lucky (use this Italian dressing recipe)
- Mediterranean Zucchini Noodle Salad – Whole and Heavenly Oven
- Sweet Potato Zucchini Tots – Happy Go Lucky
LUNCH AND DINNER:
- Taco Chicken Zucchini Pasta – The Gracious Pantry
- Zucchini Pie – The Gracious Pantry
- Shrimp Zucchini Pasta With Avocado Pesto Alfredo – The Gracious Pantry
- Leftover Turkey Spaghetti With Zucchini Noodles – The Gracious Pantry
- Lemon Zucchini Chicken – The Gracious Pantry
- Stuffed Zucchini – The Gracious Pantry
- Zucchini Lasagna – He and She Eat Clean