Orange Maple Frappuccino Recipe
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This orange maple frappuccino recipe could be your next favorite summer-time coffee drink!
I know. Orange and maple sound more like an autumn drink. And the truth is, you could totally enjoy this as a warm drink on a cool, autumn morning (I tried it!). But it’s equally as delicious in summer, made as a frappuccino!
I love playing with coffee drinks in the summer. I’m such a coffee fanatic, but I hate drinking it hot on a warm, summer morning. I’m also counting down the days until Autumn, so I think that’s probably what inspired the flavors. But regardless of what season it is, this flavor combination is clean, crisp and delicious!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
ORANGE MAPLE FRAPPUCCINO RECIPE:
Orange Maple Frappucino
- ¼ cup coffee grounds
- 4 cups water
- ½ tsp. orange extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- maple syrup to taste
- coffee creamer to taste (milk, cream or any clean creamer will work)
- In your coffee maker, combine the coffee grounds, orange extract and cinnamon.
- Brew the coffee with the 4 cups of water and allow it to cool.
- Pour into ice cube trays and freeze overnight.
- When ready, pop the ice cubes in a food processor or blender and add some maple syrup and creamer to taste. Blend, and taste. Adjust maple syrup and creamer as needed, reblend and serve.
- Note that if it gets too runny, you can blend in a few ice cubes.
Disclaimer: Frappuccino is a trademark of Starbucks. No claim is made to this term and is only used here for reference.
Must admit orange and maple in coffee initially sounded like it wouldn’t go well together but knowing you Tiffany I am sure it’s fabulous. Also since it’s orange extract I am guessing you get just a hint of orange flavour which is also good.
Anne – Right! It’s not overpowering at all. Just nice hint of citrus with the maple syrup. I hope you give it a try! 🙂