As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This orange maple frappuccino recipe could be your next favorite summer-time coffee drink!
I know. Orange and maple sound more like an autumn drink. And the truth is, you could totally enjoy this as a warm drink on a cool, autumn morning (I tried it!). But it’s equally as delicious in summer, made as a frappuccino!
I love playing with coffee drinks in the summer. I’m such a coffee fanatic, but I hate drinking it hot on a warm, summer morning. I’m also counting down the days until Autumn, so I think that’s probably what inspired the flavors. But regardless of what season it is, this flavor combination is clean, crisp and delicious!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
ORANGE MAPLE FRAPPUCCINO RECIPE:
Orange Maple Frappucino
- ¼ cup coffee grounds
- 4 cups water
- ½ tsp. orange extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- maple syrup to taste
- coffee creamer to taste (milk, cream or any clean creamer will work)
- In your coffee maker, combine the coffee grounds, orange extract and cinnamon.
- Brew the coffee with the 4 cups of water and allow it to cool.
- Pour into ice cube trays and freeze overnight.
- When ready, pop the ice cubes in a food processor or blender and add some maple syrup and creamer to taste. Blend, and taste. Adjust maple syrup and creamer as needed, reblend and serve.
- Note that if it gets too runny, you can blend in a few ice cubes.
Disclaimer: Frappuccino is a trademark of Starbucks. No claim is made to this term and is only used here for reference.