Clean Eating Mocha Coconut Frappuccino Recipe
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This delicious, clean eating mocha coconut frappuccino recipe will put frappuccinos in a whole new light!
I used to love Starbucks. I truly did. But what I didn’t love is what Starbucks did to my eating plan. I mean, let’s face it, unless you order just coffee, most of their drinks are far from clean. So when a reader asked me to try this one, I had to give it a shot.
The truth is, I’ve gotten a lot of requests for cleaned up versions of various Starbucks drinks. And while I fully intend to give more of them a try, this one seemed doable to me from the get-go. While it may not be an exact match, I think you’ll find this version equally enjoyable. In fact, it’s kinda like drinking a creamy slushy! Who wouldn’t love that on a hot summer day?
Note: Frappuccino® is a registered trademark of Starbucks. I am not claiming ownership of this trademark in any way. The name is simply used here for reference.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
- Clean Eating Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Clean Eating Coconut Latte
- Clean Eating Peppermint Mocha
- Clean Eating Coconut Whipped Cream
CLEAN EATING MOCHA COCONUT FRAPPUCCINO RECIPE:
Clean Eating Mocha Coconut Frappuccino®
- 1 cup coffee (brewed strong and cooled completely)
- 2 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup light coconut milk (canned, not refrigerated)
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 3 cups ice cubes (or enough to make it the icy consistency you enjoy most)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until you have an icy slush.
- Note: If you want to get really fancy, try topping it with this the coconut whipped cream mentioned above.
This is soo good! Thanks!
Kat – So glad you enjoyed it! 😀
Question: When you say light coconut milk, do you mean the one out of a can?
Claudia – Yes. The stuff in the carton/refrigerated section is not clean. That being said, you should still read labels to ensure what you are buying is clean.
Just found this healthy frap recipe tonight and it looked to good to not try! I whipped up some Teecino herbal coffee (highly recommend it for those of you who don’t want to or can’t drink caffeine) and made this with some slight change to the recipe since I didn’t have coconut milk on hand. It turned out FABULOUS! So delicious! Great recipe, thank you!!!
Kelly – I’m so happy you enjoyed it! 🙂