As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This delicious, clean eating mocha coconut frappuccino recipe will put frappuccinos in a whole new light!
I used to love Starbucks. I truly did. But what I didn’t love is what Starbucks did to my eating plan. I mean, let’s face it, unless you order just coffee, most of their drinks are far from clean. So when a reader asked me to try this one, I had to give it a shot.
The truth is, I’ve gotten a lot of requests for cleaned up versions of various Starbucks drinks. And while I fully intend to give more of them a try, this one seemed doable to me from the get-go. While it may not be an exact match, I think you’ll find this version equally enjoyable. In fact, it’s kinda like drinking a creamy slushy! Who wouldn’t love that on a hot summer day?
Note: Frappuccino® is a registered trademark of Starbucks. I am not claiming ownership of this trademark in any way. The name is simply used here for reference.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
- Clean Eating Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Clean Eating Coconut Latte
- Clean Eating Peppermint Mocha
- Clean Eating Coconut Whipped Cream
CLEAN EATING MOCHA COCONUT FRAPPUCCINO RECIPE:
Clean Eating Mocha Coconut Frappuccino®
- 1 cup coffee (brewed strong and cooled completely)
- 2 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup light coconut milk (canned, not refrigerated)
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 3 cups ice cubes (or enough to make it the icy consistency you enjoy most)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until you have an icy slush.
- Note: If you want to get really fancy, try topping it with this the coconut whipped cream mentioned above.