As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This delicious, clean eating mocha coconut frappuccino recipe will put frappuccinos in a whole new light!
I used to love Starbucks. I truly did. But what I didn’t love was what Starbucks did to my eating plan. I mean, let’s face it, unless you order just coffee, most of their drinks are far from clean. So when a reader asked me to try this one, I had to give it a shot.
The truth is, I’ve gotten a lot of requests for cleaned-up versions of various Starbucks drinks. And while I fully intend to give more of them a try, this one seemed doable to me from the get-go. While it may not be an exact match, I think you’ll find this version equally enjoyable. In fact, it’s kinda like drinking a creamy slushy! Who wouldn’t love that on a hot summer day?
Note: Frappuccino® is a registered trademark of Starbucks. I am not claiming ownership of this trademark in any way. The name is simply used here for reference.
More Healthy Coffee Recipes
Mocha Coconut Frappuccino Recipe Card
Clean Eating Mocha Coconut Frappuccino®
- 1 cup coffee (brewed strong and cooled completely)
- 2 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup light coconut milk (canned, not refrigerated)
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 3 cups ice cubes (or enough to make it the icy consistency you enjoy most)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until you have an icy slush.
- Note: If you want to get really fancy, try topping it with this the coconut whipped cream mentioned above.