As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This delicious, garlic lemon vinaigrette is the perfect dressing for those evenings when you end up having salad because it’s just too hot.
The California heat is really beating down on us hard at the moment. We keep teetering into triple digits and then back out again. With my one little air conditioner and a few fans, the house is generally warm this time of year, so cooking is not always an option. But that doesn’t mean we don’t eat well.
In fact, you don’t have to heat your kitchen at all to eat well during the summer months and this dressing is proof of that. Tons of flavor with the just shake of a few ingredients!
WHY MAKE THIS VINAIGRETTE?
- It’s fast.
- It’s easy.
- You can’t beat the flavor.
- It can be made in about 2 minutes, to order.
- It can double as a delicious chicken marinade.
- You don’t have to turn on the stove or oven or any other appliance that creates heat.
Blend up a fresh batch whenever needed. It will keep in the fridge for about 2 weeks and can be poured over pasta salad, used as marinade or as a simple salad dressing. Give it a try!
MORE HOMEMADE SALAD DRESSING RECIPES:
GARLIC LEMON VINAIGRETTE RECIPE:
Garlic Lemon Vinaigrette Recipe
- ¾ cup oil (extra virgin olive oil or grapeseed work well)
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder (use 2 tsp. if you like a strong garlic flavor)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Serve over your favorite salad!