As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This clean eating peach vinaigrette is perfect for summer salads!
The summer season is such an amazing time of year! I say that, not because I enjoy the heat (which I detest), but because of all the amazing produce I get to enjoy!
No other time of year gives you this much opportunity to eat the rainbow, and I for one, do my best to live by that philosophy. There is such an amazing selection of produce in this world! It’s always good to experience as much of it as possible. Because frankly, that’s what we’re supposed to do! Eat the good stuff!
I created this dressing to go with my Grilled, Peachy Pork Salad. It’s a wonderful salad that works equally well for both lunch or dinner. It’s filled with light summer bounty, but really fills you up with protein and healthy fats from the dressing. It’s a salad you shouldn’t miss out on this summer!!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
- Clean Eating Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing
- Clean Eating Italian Dressing
- Clean Eating Strawberry Vinaigrette
CLEAN EATING PEACH VINAIGRETTE RECIPE:
Clean Eating Peach Vinaigrette Recipe
- 2 medium peaches (peeled and pitted)
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil (or other light flavored oil)
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ⅛ tsp. ground allspice
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Store in refrigerator for up to approximately two weeks.