This clean eating pork peach arugula salad with peach vinaigrette is a fabulous summer favorite in our house!
Peaches were never one of my favorite fruits growing up because of their skin. I never liked the fuzz. Not even a little. Nectarines were great, but I just couldn’t get past the fuzz on peaches.
Eventually, I did learn to simply peel them and now I enjoy them every summer. I’ve come to gain an appreciation for the unique flavor of a peach and it inspired me to create this recipe.
I love the combination of flavors here. A little spicy kick from the arugula, the sweetness of the peaches and the savory from the pork all come together to make quite the delicious salad. Top it with a little peach vinaigrette and you’re set to go!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
- Clean Eating Spring Kale & Orange Salad Recipe
- Clean Eating Fajita Salad Recipe
- Clean Eating Peach Vinaigrette Recipe
CLEAN EATING PORK PEACH ARUGULA SALAD WITH PEACH VINAIGRETTE:
Clean Eating Pork, Peach & Arugula Salad With Peach Vinaigrette
- 1 1/4 lb. pork chops (3 chops)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 3 medium peaches (ripe)
- 2 cups arugula
- dressing to taste (see link above for recipe)
- Place the pork chops on a flat work surface. Season both sides of the chops liberally with garlic powder and nutmeg.
- Place on the grill and cook until done.
- Cut up the chops into bite-sized pieces.
- Cut up your peach and assemble your salad.