As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These watermelon popsicles are super easy-to-make popsicles with only watermelon on the ingredient list!
Oh, the hot days of summer! I don’t know about you, but inevitably, store-bought ice cream or popsicles always used to leave me feeling a little thirsty. Maybe it was the sugar content or just the “sticky factor”, but I always had to follow it up with something to drink. Until I made these…
I know we are all thinking about heading back to school, but the hot days of summer are still with us and so are the watermelons! These watermelon pops are the perfect refresher for a hot summer day and they’ll even leave you feeling like you’ve rehydrated! Why? Because watermelon is 91% water by weight! It’s also a great source of vitamin C.
These 1 ingredient popsicles are a fabulous way to use up extra watermelon before it goes bad too. Mini Chef loves watermelon, but with me eating low carb these days, it’s hard to buy a watermelon without it going bad. So this was a great way to avoid waste.
These are very refreshing and easy on the eating plan. Enjoy!
More Healthy Frozen Dessert Recipes
Watermelon Popsicles Recipe Card
- Popsicle Molds (the old fashion kind with sticks)
- watermelon (as much as you like)
- Place as much watermelon as you like in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your popsicle maker and freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer as needed.
- If your watermelon is not very sweet or flavorful, you can add a tiny bit of lemon juice and honey or pure, liquid stevia to the mix. (To taste)