As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This black bean corn salad is perfect for any potluck or get together!
This versatile dish has a hint of Mexican flare to it. It’s wonderful as a side dish or as a plant-based main meal. Enjoy it as is, or pair it with a main course of enchiladas or even top your taco salad with it! (It would make a great burrito filler too!)
We are still in the blistering heat of a California summer here, so this was perfect because it involved no cooking whatsoever. I bought the corn frozen and let it thaw, purchased canned beans which I rinsed and drained, then just mixed everything together! Easy and no heat in my kitchen. A perfect meal!
More Healthy Corn Salad Recipes
BLACK BEAN CORN SALAD RECIPE:
Black Bean Corn Salad
- 2 lb. corn (I purchased frozen and thawed it)
- 30 oz. canned black beans (2 cans – no sugar added – rinsed and drained)
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 ½ cups chopped avocado
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 cups chopped red onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh, chopped cilantro to taste – optional, but tasty
- Prep all the veggies and combine everything in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir well to distribute the spices.
- Serve as a side dish or simply in a bowl for a main meal.