As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This shrimp zucchini pasta with avocado pesto alfredo is delicious and low carb!
Zucchini noodles are really becoming a favorite around this house. Even Mini Chef can’t seem to get enough of them. In fact, I’m down to my last bag of pasta because we simply prefer zucchini. It’s light, filling, filled with nutrients and you don’t feel like you have a brick in your tummy when you’re done eating.
In fact, Mini Chef’s ducky also enjoys zucchini pasta and was particularly impressed with this dish (pictured below). Mini Chef assured me that ducks do indeed enjoy shrimp and zucchini and I figure if a duck likes it, then surely my readers will as well! (Don’t worry, ducks are not my criteria for tasty recipes).
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
SHRIMP ZUCCHINI PASTA WITH AVOCADO PESTO ALFREDO RECIPE:
Shrimp Zucchini Pasta With Avocado Pesto Alfredo
- 1 lb. pre-cooked, frozen (thawed) shrimp (drained)
- 3 medium garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- avocado pesto alfredo sauce to taste (see link above)
- zucchini noodles (as much as you like)
- cherry tomatoes to taste (cut in half – omit for fewer carbs)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Make your zucchini noodles and avocado alfredo sauce first, cover well and set aside.
- Sauté the shrimp with the garlic and olive oil for about 4 minutes or until they are cooked to your preference.
- Mix the sauce into the zucchini noodles.
- Top with tomatoes and shrimp, and serve.