If you love Valentines Day and want to cook or bake something special for those you love, I’ve got a fun collection of clean eating Valentine’s Day recipes for you! I collected clean eating Valentine’s Day recipes, both from my blog and from around the web. I hope you find something you’ll enjoy!
CLEAN EATING VALENTINE’S DAY RECIPES:
BREAKFAST IN BED
If you want to spoil your loved one with breakfast in bed, here are some clean and yummy recipes for a very decadent start to the day!
- Dutch Baby – You can top this with fruit, lemon juice, chocolate, anything you like!
- Orange Supreme Parfait – This light and healthy parfait is perfect for serving in wine glasses. How romantic!
- Raspberry & Dark Chocolate Chip Pancakes – Definitely the type of pancakes meant to spoil some one.
- Blueberry French Toast Casserole – You can prep this the night before for an easy morning breakfast.
A ROMANTIC DINNER FOR TWO
If planning a lovely meal at home for two is more up your alley, I’ve gotcha covered with these clean eating Valentine’s Day dinner ideas!
- Shrimp Scampi – Because who doesn’t love shrimp and pasta?
- Chicken & Dumplings – For your special dumpling, of course!
- Simple Scallops – No other piece of seafood is quite as romantic as the unassuming scallop.
- Caraway Seed Pork Chops – Pairs great with so many sides!
SIDE DISHES TO INSPIRE ROMANCE
Yes, the humble side dish can be romantic too. Just check out these clean eating Valentine’s Day examples!
- Garlic Mushrooms with Double Cream Brie – Because you only live once.
- Coleslaw – Yes, it’s romantic in the right setting, and also, it’s just really kinda yummy.
- Garlic Almond Broccoli – For those who find garlic romantic.
- Maple Baked Sweet Potato Hearts – The perfect side dish for pork or chicken.
SWEETS AND DESSERTS
No clean eating Valentine’s Day dinner would be complete without a fabulous dessert!
- Grain Free Chocolate Cupcakes – For the paleo eater in your life.
- Chocolate Bars – Made from scratch! Seriously, what could be more romantic then putting your love and time into a delicious dessert?
- Chocolate Turtles – They make a perfect gift!
- Chocolate Fondue – No other dessert says romance like chocolate fondue for two!
- Margarita Chocolate Truffle Tart – Also grain free and purely decadent!
TREATS FROM OTHER BLOGS
I took a quick peak around the web for a couple more treats to try.