As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This garlic mushroom double cream brie cheese is pure, holiday extravagance!
The holidays can often be a time of stress. A time of having one too many items on your to-do list. But one of the places where you can actually save yourself some time this holiday season is in the kitchen.
GARLIC MUSHROOM DOUBLE CREAM BRIE CHEESE
I had the wonderful opportunity to create a side dish using Whole Food’s Double Cream French Brie (yes, it’s clean in moderation) and I instantly knew I had to pair it with some big, beautiful mushrooms. This dish comes together easily and will take you less than 15 minutes to prep and cook. The ingredients are simple, and you get to impress your guests with a delicious and impressive culinary creation.
And while this recipe yields just enough for one person, it’s easily double, tripled, or even quadrupled without having to make any adjustments.
Garlic Mushroom Double Cream Brie Cheese Recipe Card
Garlic Mushroom Double Cream Brie Cheese
CLICK TO WATCH THIS RECIPE IN ACTION!
- ¼ lb. sliced, white mushrooms
- ¼ cup chopped, fresh Italian parsley (flat leaf – plus extra for garnish)
- 6 medium garlic cloves
- ½ tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- ¼ cup double cream brie (rind removed)
- Slice your mushrooms thin.
- Over low to medium-low heat, sauté the garlic in the oil for about 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms, parsley and thyme. Keep the heat low.
- When the mushrooms become soft, add the brie and stir until fully melted. It helps to cut the brie into smaller pieces as you stir.
- Serve as a side dish, or even over a slice of toast.
- Top with a bit of fresh parsley for garnish.