These 20 clean eating Thanksgiving side dishes are just what you need for a healthier Thanksgiving!
Aside from your main course, the side dishes on your Thanksgiving table are basically the most important dishes on the table! After all, who could imagine Thanksgiving dinner without green bean casserole? Sweet potato casserole? Dinner rolls? Cranberry sauce? Should I go on?
Regardless of whether you are hosting Thanksgiving or just bringing a dish to share at someone else’s house, this trusty list of side dish recipes is sure to help you fill up that holiday table with deliciousness.
While I don’t have to host Thanksgiving this year, I do need to bring some foods to share, and a few of this will be on my list. Particularly the cranberry sauce. My fav!! What are your Thanksgiving must-have side dishes? Tell me in a comment below!
20 CLEAN EATING THANKSGIVING SIDE DISHES:
- Green Bean Casserole
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Butternut Cranberry Bake
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Sauce
- Corn Bread
- Green Beans with Shallots
- Caramelized Dill Carrots
- Butternut Squash Casserole
- Crouton Stuffing
- Buttery Garlic Broccoli With Parmesan
- Dinner Rolls
- Pumpkin Butter
- Cranberry Butter
- Giblet Gravy
- Duchess Style Sweet Potatoes
- Instant Pot Cauliflower Sweet Potato Mash
- Purple Smashed Potatoes with Caramelized Onions and Basil
- Roasted Garlic Brussels Sprouts Salad
- Broccoli Salad