These 20 clean eating after-school snacks are healthier options for snack time!
I don’t know what it’s like in your house, but in mine, after-school snacks are a must. After a long day of learning, my kid comes home hungry, and waiting until dinner time is not an option. So I learned to keep healthy snacks around at all times. Some I make ahead, and some I make on demand. But either way, it’s the only thing that gets him through until dinner.
If you have a similar situation in your house, give some of these healthy snacks a try!
20 CLEAN EATING AFTER SCHOOL SNACKS:
- Twice Baked Sweet Potato Chips
- Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Protein Bars
- Homemade Cheese Sticks
- Caramel Popcorn
- Mango Oatmeal Smoothie
- Banana Pops
- Grain Free Trail Mix
- Oat Flour Muffins With Streusel Topping
- Cinnamon Almond Butter with Apples
- Peanut Butter Strawberry Smoothie
- Spice Cookies
- Nutty Coconut Granola Bars
- Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
- Fruit Pizzas
- Clean Nutella with Fresh Fruit or on Whole Grain Bread
- Banana Wraps
- Green Smoothie
- Banana Muffins
- Goldfish Crackers