Clean Eating Peanut Butter Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This clean eating peanut butter strawberry smoothie is sweet and has a natural boost of protein from the peanut butter and yogurt!
Smoothies are an absolutely fabulous way to get tons of nutrition, even when you’re in a hurry. Plus, smoothies can be healthy AND sinfully delicious!
If you’d like to add some extra nutrients to this, simply add 1 cup of raw spinach. The only difference will be the color. It won’t change the flavor at all. I swear!
P.S. – The kids will LOVE this one! And if you can’t have peanuts, any nut or seed butter will work. It won’t have the exact same flavor obviously, but it’ll still be very tasty!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
- Clean Eating Triple Berry Watermelon Smoothie
- Clean Eating Super Berry Smoothie
- Clean Eating Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie
CLEAN EATING PEANUT BUTTER STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE RECIPE:
Clean Eating Peanut Butter Strawberry Smoothie
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 medium bananas (peeled)
- ½ cup milk (any type - I used almond)
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter (natural - no sugar added)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (slightly thawed fi your blender isn't strong)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
I'm Tiffany, a cookbook author, food lover, mom, and wannabe Elvis when I'm in the shower or driving in my car.
Looking to stock your freezer for busy weeknights?
I wrote the book! Grab a copy of my book, Clean Eating Freezer Meals on Amazon here, or at select bookstores nationwide!
Did you make one of my recipes?
Tag @graciouspantry on Instagram or post your pic on Facebook! I love to see my recipes in action!