This pomegranate vinaigrette is light, refreshing and flavorful on any salad you add it to!
Lately, I’ve really gotten into playing around with different vinaigrettes. I love salads and the variety they can provide, so it wasn’t a far leap to start experimenting with dressings as well.
This one actually turned out far tastier than I was expecting. Not that I thought it would taste awful, but I wasn’t expecting a lot from a bottle of pomegranate juice. I’ve always associated it with things like baking sweets or making smoothies. Putting it into something more savory was never really something I considered.
But I’m glad I gave it a shot because this was delicious and perfect for the holiday table!!
In fact, while I haven’t tried it yet, I’m thinking that this would make an absolutely fabulous marinade for chicken. Hmmmmm…. the possibilities are really kind of endless with this one…
- Winter Harvest Fruit Salad
- Winter Jicama Salsa
- Slow Cooker Harvest Taco De Carnitas (ad)
- Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Peanut Butter Pomegranate Smoothie
- Pomegranate Punch
- Pomegranate Sparklers
HEALTHY SALAD DRESSING RECIPES
- Clean Eating Italian Dressing
- Clean Eating Ranch Dressing
- Clean Eating Strawberry Vinaigrette
HOW TO USE POMEGRANATE VINAIGRETTE:
You can pour this over just about any winter salad, or use it as a marinade for chicken, turkey, pork or even beef!
POMEGRANATE VINAIGRETTE RECIPE
- ½ cup pomegranate juice (no sugar added)
- ¼ cup oil (light flavored such as safflower or grape seed)
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. sea salt (or more to taste)
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days.