This clean eating Halloween pomegranate punch recipe is perfect for your Halloween gathering!
When it comes to Halloween parties and gatherings, you simply MUST have a drink to serve. (I think that kind of goes without saying.) And if there are minors at the party, you’ll obviously want something alcohol free that’s still fun for them to drink.
So in sticking with the red liquids idea, I came up with this delicious blend of juices and sparkling water for a wonderful, Clean Eating Pomegranate Punch for Halloween!
The truth is, you could easily serve this throughout the holidays. It’s great for Thanksgiving and Christmas too. But serving this Clean Eating Pomegranate Punch at Halloween is really what I created this for. Mini Chef’s friends are gonna love it! Man I love Halloween….
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
CLEAN EATING POMEGRANATE PUNCH RECIPE:
Clean Eating Halloween Pomegranate Punch Recipe
- 2 cups 100% pomegranate juice (The Pom brand is good)
- 1 cup 100% pineapple juice
- 1 medium lime (juice only)
- 2 cups sparkling water
- 2 tbsp. Sucanat (affiliate link) (or any preferred sweetener to taste - options, but tasty!)
- Combine the juices in a pitcher and stir.
- Add the sparkling water, then the ice and stir.
- Serve and enjoy!