As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Need some Quick Easy Clean Eating Back To School Breakfast Ideas? I’ve got them for you!
So ya. Mornings are busy again. You’re short on time, short on patience and maybe even short on groceries. But any way you look at it, you have to feed yourself and maybe the rug rats too before your day really gets started.
But not to worry, breakfast doesn’t have to be complicated or from a box or can. It can be simple, fresh, healthy AND ready to eat in under 10 minutes. Here are 11 recipes that will get you out the door fast and easy on those busy school day mornings.
And I’ve got 10 more suggestions coming up for you soon. And if you need more breakfast ideas, check out my breakfast section here.
QUICK EASY CLEAN EATING BACK TO SCHOOL BREAKFAST IDEAS:
MAKE IT QUICK
- Breakfast Berry Tacos – use any fruit that’s in season!
- Breakfast smoothies – I’ve got 25 of them or you!
- Quick & Easy Fruit Pizza – Talk about portable!
- Banana Wrap – Have breakfast made and on it’s way to work with you in under 5 minutes!
- Avocado Toast – Get your veggies in the morning without even thinking about it! (And yes, I know it’s technically a fruit. Work with me here.)
- Blueberries & Cottage Cheese – Simple, effective and keep you full!
- Grain Free Trail Mix – Make ahead of time, so breakfast only involved pouring this and some milk into a bowl!
- Dorm Room Cereal – Not just for college kids!
- Waffle Iron Omelets – Make ahead so you just have to pop one from the toaster and be on your way!
- Slow Cooker Overnight Oats – Set these up at night so it’ll be ready for you by morning!
- Brownie Waffles – Make a batch on the weekend to store in the freezer and enjoy brownies for breakfast all week long!