If breakfast has to be fast, this might just be the answer you’ve been looking for. It’s quick, it’s versatile, and it’s just dang delicious!
I actually created his one for Mini Chef quite some time back. He loved it and I felt good about the fact that his breakfast gave him a healthy start for the day. This is a very kid-friendly recipe and it’s totally adjustable to suit their tastes…. or yours!
Plus, if you don’t overdo the yogurt, it’s pretty easy to take this on the go. Just wrap it up in some foil like most tacos and you’re out the door!
And just on a side note, these are really great for snacks when the kids get home from school. It’s something easy they can make themselves, without making too much of a big mess.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
Clean Eating Breakfast Berry Tacos
- 1 whole wheat pita, no sugar added
- 2 tbsp. plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. honey (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- Warm your pita so it’s easier to fold. You can do this on the stove top, in an oven or toaster oven or even in a microwave.
- Mix the yogurt and honey together in a small bowl. Spread out over your pita, top with raspberries, fold and eat.
Number of servings (yield): 1