Breakfast Berry Tacos Recipe
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These breakfast berry tacos are a refresh, easy and simple breakfast to throw together last minute.
If breakfast has to be fast, this might just be the answer you’ve been looking for. It’s quick, it’s versatile, and it’s just dang delicious!
I actually created his one for Mini Chef quite some time back. He loved it and I felt good about the fact that his breakfast gave him a healthy start for the day. This is a very kid-friendly recipe and it’s totally adjustable to suit their tastes…. or yours!
Plus, if you don’t overdo the yogurt, it’s pretty easy to take this on the go. Just wrap it up in some foil like most tacos and you’re out the door!
And just on a side note, these are really great for snacks when the kids get home from school. It’s something easy they can make themselves, without making too much of a big mess.
MORE HEALTHY BREAKFAST IDEAS:
BREAKFAST BERRY TACOS RECIPE:
Breakfast Berry Tacos
- 1 standard whole wheat pita (no sugar added)
- 2 tbsp. plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. honey (or to taste)
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries (or any fruit you prefer)
- Warm your pita so it's easier to fold. You can do this on a gas stove top, in an oven or toaster oven or even in a microwave. (Microwaves work best)
- Mix the yogurt and honey together in a small bowl. Spread out over your pita, top with raspberries, fold and eat.
I love this idea, and I can see many ways to customize it. I can’t do dairy, but peanut butter would be a great substitue for the Greek yogurt–although I don’t know how clean that would be. 😉
Lisa – Peanut butter is clean if the only thing in the ingredient list is peanuts and maybe salt. Enjoy!
Can’t wait to try this!! Love your blog!
Karla – Thanks so much! I hope you enjoy it!