This tarragon dijon dressing is quick and easy to make, and turns your salad into something truly delicious!
I love it when my readers send me recipes. Especially when they turn out to be this delectable!
Meredith P. sent me this recipe, and while I didn’t follow it exactly, I still ended up with a dressing I will use again and again. I will share her original recipe below in case you’d like to try the original. However, I simply didn’t have everything on hand, so I improvised, and I’m not sorry I did!
This dressing is packed with flavor but still has a light feel to it. It won’t drown your salad or overtake the other flavors from the vegetables. It only enhances those flavors.
This will keep for several weeks, if not a full month in your fridge. But if you don’t think you can eat it that fast, feel free to cut the recipe in half.
MORE HEALTHY SALAD DRESSING RECIPES:
- Ranch Dressing
- Garlic Lemon Vinaigrette
- Thousand Island Dressing
- Italian Dressing
- Honey Mustard Dressing
- Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing
- Strawberry Vinaigrette
TARRAGON DIJON SALAD DRESSING RECIPE:
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil (or other light flavored oil)
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. dijon mustard (no sugar added)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried tarragon or more to taste
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard (no sugar added)
- 1 medium garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tbsp. fresh or dried tarragon
Place all ingredients in a bottle with a lid. Shake vigorously until well combined.
If want to break down the herbs for a finer consistency, you can put this through a blender as well. Pulse until blended to your liking.
Please note that the nutrition data given here is a ballpark figure. Exact data is not possible.