These spooktacular clean eating Halloween treats are a great way to celebrate Halloween without all that junk!
I know, I know. The bowls of candy are everywhere you go. It’s impossible not to grab a piece at every stop as you work your way through your list of errands. But I’m here to tell you, it doesn’t have to be that way! Yes, it’s free candy, and no, a small amount isn’t going to end you. But when we indulge over and over again, those single pieces here and there can really add up!
So if you are looking to enjoy festive food this Halloween, give these healthier options a try! Some of them are great for taking into the office and I’m sure many of your office co-workers will be grateful for the break from the candy. After all, if you eat enough of it, you really start to feel yucky. It’s great to have healthier alternatives!
So go ahead and celebrate this year! Be festive and enjoy the holiday! I promise, you’ll feel better when it’s over if you stick with real food.
CLEAN EATING HALLOWEEN TREATS:
- Halloween Guacamole – The Gracious Pantry
- Apple Mummies – Two Healthy Kitchens
- Halloween Brownies – The Gracious Pantry
- Orange Jack-O-Lantern Cups – Frugal Coupon Living
- Candied Apples – The Gracious Pantry
- Cheese Monsters – Danya Banya
- Monster Mash Popsicles – The Gracious Pantry
- Frankenstein Veggie Platter – Blue Skies Ahead
- Pumpkin Spice Ghosts – The Gracious Pantry
- Halloween Deviled Eggs (using this mayonnaise recipe) – A Side of Sweet
- Pomegranate Punch – The Gracious Pantry
- Halloween Pasta Salad – Smile Sandwich
- Graveyard Dirt Cupcakes – The Gracious Pantry
- Halloween Sweet Potato Fries (Use Sucanat, coconut sugar or other unprocessed sugar)- Tablespoon
- Chocolate Coffin Bread – The Gracious Pantry
- Tangerine Pumpkins and Banana Ghosts – Flo & Grace
- Pumpkin Cupcakes – The Gracious Pantry
- Halloween Stuffed Peppers – Super Sister Fitness
- Vampire Apples – The Decorated Cookie
- Halloween Veggie Tray -The Produce Moms