These easy and delicious snacks are perfect for the kid in all of us!
Searching for a healthier Halloween treat this season? Look no further! These lovely little ghosts will give you the energy you need to get through that afternoon slump at work or school.
And of course, they are pumpkin spiced! But that being said, you could totally play around with the spices on this. Apple pie spice would work well here too. In fact, I may have to make an apple pie spice batch. YUM!!
These are basically energy bites/balls pressed into a Halloween form. I used this ghostly chocolate mold (amazon affiliate link) to form mine. But you could really use just about any shape mold for this.
If you make these with the apple pie spice, you could find an apple shaped mold and put them on the table for Thanksgiving appetizers! See, totally versatile! I love those kinds of recipes!
Please note that you can also just roll these up into balls. You don’t have to use a mold. The mold was just a bit of Halloween fun!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
- Clean Eating Jum Jills (Energy Balls)
- Clean Eating Goldfish Crackers
- Clean Eating Grain Free Rosemary Crackers
- 3 cups raw cashews
- 6 large dates, seeds removed
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice, no sugar added
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend for approximately 3-5 minutes. You want to blend this well, but stop before it turns into nut butter. The mixture should form easily in your hands without being mushy.
- Press the dough into the molds, using a knife to cut off any excess dough that will keep the backs from being flat.
- Freeze for 20-30 minutes, pop them out onto a plate and repeat until the dough is used up.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days, or in the freezer for longer term storage. Just be sure they are packed air-tight if you freeze them.