This clean eating Halloween guacamole recipe is the perfect green goo for all your little ghosts and goblins!
What would a Halloween party be without guacamole?? Not much of a party… that’s what.
If you think about it, guacamole goes perfect with Halloween based on it’s color alone! And who doesn’t love a good guac?
Serve this with some blue corn chips for an extra dramatic effect. You can call them rotten chips and green goo! Perfect for your Halloween table!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
CLEAN EATING HALLOWEEN GUACAMOLE RECIPE:
Clean Eating Halloween Guacamole Recipe
- 4 medium avocados, peeled, de-seeded and mashed
- 3 medium cloves garlic, peeled and mashed
- 1/2 small red onion, peeled and chopped very fine or mashed
- 1/4-1/2 medium jalapeño pepper, or to taste
- 1 small tomato, chopped fine
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Mix everything up together in a bowl.
- Adjust spices as needed.
- Transfer to pumpkin bowl (see directions below)
How To Carve The Pumpkin – Step 1
Choose a small bowl or jar that will fit inside your pumpkin. When choosing your pumpkin, make sure it’s about 1/2 an inch taller than your jar.
Using a pairing knife, cut a zig-zag circle all the way around to create the lid.
Reinsert the knife into one of your previous cuts and lift up to remove the lid.
Use a large spoon to scrape the insides out (and keep the seeds for roasting!!)
Place the jar inside the pumpkin and fill with guacamole.