The flavoring in these is perfect. Not too strong, not too weak. Top with a bit of Plum Butter or maple syrup and your day will be off to an amazing start!
In fact, I’d go so far as to say that it tastes a little like have gingerbread cookies for breakfast! And who wouldn’t love that?
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
Clean Eating Gingerbread Waffles
(Makes approximately 12 large waffles)
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 whole eggs
- 5 cups milk (I used unsweetened almond milk)
- 1/2 – 1 tsp. spice mix blend from here
- Maple syrup for topping (optional)
- Walnuts for topping (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Cook in your waffle maker and top with maple syrup to complete the dish.