This garden salad makes a perfect side dish or main course. It’s filling, refreshing and totally healthy!
When you first start to eat clean, it’s easy to rely on salads because you know they are healthy.
The problem I run into now that I am publishing this blog is that I often forget that salads are a great way to go. I get so wrapped up in creating new meals, that I tend to forget about the simple ones that don’t need as much creative imagination. So I thought I would share with you a salad that I made the other day.
I’ve really been craving lettuce for some reason over the past week, so I just went with it and dove into a huge bowl of it. I mean, there could be worse things to be craving and indulging in, right?
Add a little chicken or tuna to this and you’ve got a full meal!
- Clean Eating Taco Salad
- Clean Eating Chicken Apple Salad
- Clean Eating Arugula Salad
- Clean Eating Citrus Celery Salad
- Clean Eating Endive Salad
HEALTHY SALAD DRESSING RECIPES
GARDEN SALAD RECIPE
- 2 cups spring mix lettuce
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup kidney beans
- 2 tbsp. salad dressing (see links above for suggestions)
- Layer all ingredients in a bowl, mix and serve.