This list of Clean Eating 300 Calorie Snacks is perfect to pin up on your fridge for quick reference!
I have to admit that this list was entirely a selfish endeavour.
I’ve been struggling lately with a little bit of boredom in the kitchen. While I love to cook, every once in a while I hit a creative brick wall with the pots and pans. Kind of like writer’s block, only worse because if I don’t figure out what to cook, I don’t eat clean foods.
So I sat down and brain stormed a list that I thought you guys might find helpful as well. A list of snacks (or meals) that are around 300 calories. Some of them are exactly 300 calories and some of them are slightly over or slightly under. But not by much.
If you have any ideas to add to this list, I’m all ears! Well, actually I’m all eyes. But you get the idea.
CLEAN EATING 300 CALORIE SNACKS:
- 2 full-fat mozzarella cheese sticks and 1/4 cup almonds
- 2 full-fat mozzarella cheese stick and 2 cups chopped apple
- 1 cup 2% cottage cheese and 1/2 cup (mashed for measuring) banana
- 3 1/2 cups Coconut Popcorn
- 3 oz. rotisserie chicken with 1 serving of clean eating baked almond asparagus
- 1 servings Spinach taco salad (raw spinach, ground turkey meat and salsa with a few fresh toppings of your choice)
- 6 Whole grain Ak Mak crackers with 1.5 oz. medium cheddar cheese
- 1 serving Clean Eating corn chips and 1/4 cup Clean Eating Southwest Black Bean Dip Recipe
- 1 sprouted whole grain bagel with 1 tbsp. nut butter
- 1 sprouted whole grain bagel with 1/2 oz. full fat cheddar cheese
- 1 sprouted whole grain bagel with 2 tbsp. cottage cheese and 2 thin apple slices
- 1 medium apple and 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1/2 cup plain hummus and 20 baby carrots
- Homemade soups portioned and frozen to grab later
- 1 cup Clean Eating Hearty Bean Chowder with one slice of whole grain bread.
- Smoothies (the possibilities are endless!)
- Protein bars
- 2 hard boiled eggs and 6 whole wheat Ak Mak crackers
- 3 oz. full fat Ricotta cheese with 2 tbsp. honey and 1 cup halved strawberries
- 12 oz. Greek yogurt and 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 2 tbsp. salsa and 4 oz. chopped or sliced cucumbers
- 3 hard boiled eggs and 1 slice sprouted whole wheat toast
So that should give you a good start if you’ve been struggling like I have. Now print this out and put it up on your fridge. Add to it as you find things you like, and cross off what you don’t. Soon you’ll have a “go-to” list that is tailored to your likes and needs!