21 Healthy Easter Recipes
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These 21 healthy Easter recipes will inspire your Easter table this year!
Need help planning a cleaner, healthier Easter menu? I’ve collected 21 healthy Easter recipes from around the web!
Easter has never been a big food holiday for us, but more and more it’s becoming a bigger family function. Especially now that Mini Chef is getting older. It’s funny how kids can pull the family together for holidays, even the ones you don’t typically do much for! I think this year we’ll be going to church and having brunch. I love the Easter celebrations at church. Everything is light and airy and the promise of spring is everywhere you look. You can’t help but be happy!
A few of these recipes are mine, but most are from other websites. You can see all my Easter recipes here. I hope you find this useful for planning your holiday meal!
21 HEALTHY EASTER RECIPES:
- Strawberry Banana French Toast Casserole
- Creamy Coconut Chia Seed Greek Yogurt Pudding with Raspberry Puree
- Perfectly Poached Eggs
- Clean Eating Dutch Babies
- Spring Time Breakfast Casserole
- Spring Veggie & Potato Frittata
- Egg Carton Quiche
- Roast Pork Loin with Apples
- Roast Lamb with Rosemary and Garlic
- Maple Glazed Brussels Sprouts
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes and Baby Artichokes
- Parsnip and Carrot Gratin – Use whole wheat Panko and it’s clean!
- Clean Eating Hot Cross Buns – (metric measures)
- Grilled Wild Salmon & Vegetables(use oil instead of cooking spray to make it clean)
EASTER DESSERTS & EASTER BASKETS
- Cadbury Creme Eggs
- Blueberry Banana Buttermilk Soaked Oat Muffins (Use sucanat instead of brown sugar and it’s clean!)
- Grain Free Chocolate Pie Crust
- Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate Turtles
- Chocolate Bars
- Carrot Cake
- Need ideas for leftovers? This blogger has a few ideas for you!
Have any Easter favorites you’d like to see “cleaned up”? Leave a comment below and I’ll give it a try!
I'm Tiffany, a cookbook author, food lover, mom, and wannabe Elvis when I'm in the shower or driving in my car.
Looking to stock your freezer for busy weeknights?
I wrote the book! Grab a copy of my book, Clean Eating Freezer Meals on Amazon here, or at select bookstores nationwide!
Did you make one of my recipes?
Tag @graciouspantry on Instagram or post your pic on Facebook! I love to see my recipes in action!
Great inspiration for Clean Eating this Easter! Thanks so much for putting this together and including some of my favorite recipes.
Jeanette – My pleasure! Thanks for allowing me to share your wonderful recipes! 🙂
I can’t wait to make that Strawberry French Toast this weekend!
Monica – Let me know how it turns out!
Thanks for showcasing my muffins. I love the combination of squash and fruit.
There are so many other great recipes here as well, and I can’t wait to dabble with them.
Meghan – My pleasure! Thanks for allowing me to share your recipe! 😀
The link to the brussels sprouts appears to be the wrong one! 🙁
A – My goodness! All fixed now. Thanks for letting me know! 🙂
Thanks for featuring my gratin – I had kind of forgotten about this recipe!
Liz – My pleasure! 🙂