Need help planning a cleaner, healthier Easter menu? I’ve collected 21 healthy Easter recipes from around the web!
Easter has never been a big food holiday for us, but more and more it’s becoming a bigger family function. Especially now that Mini Chef is getting older. It’s funny how kids can pull the family together for holidays, even the ones you don’t typically do much for! I think this year we’ll be going to church and having brunch. I love the Easter celebrations at church. Everything is light and airy and the promise of spring is everywhere you look. You can’t help but be happy!
A few of these recipes are mine, but most are from other web sites. You can see all my clean eating Easter recipes here. I hope you find this useful for planning your holiday meal!
- Strawberry Banana French Toast Casserole
- Creamy Coconut Chia Seed Greek Yogurt Pudding with Raspberry Puree
- Perfectly Poached Eggs
- Clean Eating Dutch Babies
- Spring Time Breakfast Casserole
- Spring Veggie & Potato Frittata
- Egg Carton Quiche
- Roast Pork Loin with Apples
- Roast Lamb with Rosemary and Garlic
- Maple Glazed Brussels Sprouts
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes and Baby Artichokes
- Parsnip and Carrot Gratin – Use whole wheat Panko and it’s clean!
- Clean Eating Hot Cross Buns – (metric measures)
- Grilled Wild Salmon & Vegetables (use oil instead of cooking spray to make it clean)
DESSERTS & EASTER BASKETS
- Cadbury Creme Eggs
- Acorn Squash Blackberry/Raspberry Oat Muffins (Use sucanat instead of brown sugar and it’s clean!)
- Grain Free Chocolate Pie Crust
- Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate Turtles
- Chocolate Bars
- Carrot Cake
- Need ideas for leftovers? This blogger has a few ideas for you!