This Clean Eating Garlic Parmesan Popcorn recipe is perfect for your next movie night!
Popcorn is awesome stuff. Whether you eat it at the movies or as an after school snack, it’s definitely an ingrained part of our American culture. You’d be hard pressed to find somebody who has never had it. But plain ol’ popcorn can get a little boring. Which is why I came up with this delicious combo.
The truth is, I try not to eat popcorn very often. After all, they use it to fatten cattle, and fattening up is definitely not my goal! But on occasion, I break and enjoy a nice big serving of this stuff. It’s my favorite way to enjoy popcorn, and I hope you’ll enjoy it too.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
CLEAN EATING GARLIC PARMESAN POPCORN RECIPE:
Clean Eating Garlic Parmesan Popcorn
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- olive oil (in an oil sprayer)
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Combine the coconut oil and popcorn in a large pot with a lid and heat on the stovetop over high heat. When the corn popping begins to slow, remove the pot from the heat and allow it to finish popping with the lid on the pot.
- Spray the popcorn with enough olive oil to make it slightly tacky.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and parmesan and stir well.