These are such a fun and healthy holiday snack! Barring any allergies, these are a great snack for kids of all ages. They’ll keep you full and give you a little kick of energy mid-day when you need it most!
This post created and shared in collaboration with eBay.
They are simple to make too. Just a quick blend in a food processor and a roll in some coconut flakes, and you’ve got yourself some adorable little snowmen! These would be a fun holiday snack to take to the office as well!
As many of you know, I’m working with eBay to develop 15 holiday recipes, and this is number 13! So I hope you’ll click just one more time to get the recipe. I promise, it’s worth it!
- ENERGY BALL INGREDIENTS:
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup madjool dates, pitted and packed tight
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- DECORATION INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cups mini chocolate chips (for eyes)
- 2 baby carrots (for nose)
- Blend together the nuts, dates and vanilla in a food processor until well combined (about 3-5 minutes).
- Transfer dough to a medium mixing bowl.
- Form walnut-sized balls from the dough, kneading a little to make the dough stick together, otherwise it will crumble in your hands.
- Roll each ball in the coconut flakes with gentle pressure.
- Add the chocolate chips for eyes and carrots for arms and nose.
This recipe was a sponsored post for eBay. You can SEE THE ORIGINAL RECIPE HERE.