Tis’ the season for baking clean eating Christmas cookies!!
Baking season is in full swing and few treats say Christmas like holiday cookies do. Most of us have our annual cookie traditions. Cookies we make every year, regardless of what else is going on, because it’s just not Christmas without them.
My mom left me just such a recipe. It’s not clean by any means, but it wouldn’t be Christmas without them, so I splurge once a year. I think most of us do!
But just in case you want some treats that don’t totally annihilate your eating plan, here is a list of clean eating Christmas cookies you can bake at home without the guilt. Clean, delicious, real-food ingredients that will actually manage to give you a little good nutrition along with your sugar fix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
Remember to subscribe to my free, Gracious Pantry Newsletter to receive all my latest recipes in your inbox! Click here to sign up!
CLEAN EATING CHRISTMAS COOKIES:
- Cut Out Cookies – The Gracious Pantry
- Dark Chocolate Turtles – Nutrition in the Kitch
- Gingerbread Cookies – My Natural Family
- Dark Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies – Amy’s Healthy Baking
- Cranberry Macadamia Nut Cookies – The Gracious Pantry
- Christmas Cookies – My Natural Family
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies – Frugal Farm Wife
- Maple Meringue Cookies – Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
- Midnight Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies – A Clean Bake
- Chocolate Mint Balls – Living Well Mom
- Gingerbread Shortbread – The Gracious Pantry
- No-Bake Chocolate Fudge Cookies – Oh She Glows
- Almond Maple Shortbread Cookies – 100 Days of Real Food
- German Oatmeal Cookies – The Gracious Pantry
- Coconut Oil Fudge – ifoodreal
- Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars – Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
- Snickerdoodles – The Gracious Pantry
- Healthy Mocha Brownies – Clean Eating Couple
- Maple Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies – Cookie and Kate
- Thumbprint Cookies – The Gracious Pantry